Church of Our Lady of the Rosary in Kłopoty Stanisławy



  • Adres: Kłopoty Stanisławy 8, 17-300 Siemiatycze, Kłopoty Stanisławy
  • Telefon: +48856554532
Between 1921-1923 a wooden chapel was constructed from boards, covered by shingles. The current masonry Church of Our Lady of the Rosary was built in the years 1938-1939 funded by offerings from parishioners, thanks to the efforts of Father Stanisław Siedlar (Kłopotów Parish Priest at that time). The new church was consecrated in 1941. In 1974 an organ coming from the Church of the Elevation of the Holy Cross in Hajnówka was installed. In the church cemetery entrance gate there is a bell tower from the 2nd half of the 20th century. Next to the church there is a new, masonry presbytery built in the years 1988-1991. On the other side of the road there is an organist house from 1928 in which catechization classes were taught for many years.

Powiązane trasy

60.3 km
Wooden Architecture Route
Wooden Architecture Route