Siemiatycze , ul. Legionów Piłsudskiego 1, 17-300 Siemiatycze
A fragment remaining from Duchess Anna Jabłońska’s Palace, the so-called gardener’s house. Built in the 18th-19th century on a rectangle plan. It was destroyed and rebuilt afterwards. An example of an economic building. Currently it is the seat of the Siematycze Cultural Center. There is a historic wall in front of the building - a stone and brick wall from 1777.