Planer

Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Grodzisk

Grodzisk , ul. Bielska 1, 17-315 Grodzisk
tel.: +48856568012
Initially an Uniate Orthodox church built in the 2nd half of the 17th century. In 1923 handed over to Catholics and changed into a Catholic church. Walls of stromal construction, timbered with vertical boards. Hexagonal body with a narrower extension presbytery and two sacristies added to it.