This railway bridge placed on river Bug in Olendry was created at the start of XX age. The main designer and builder was czarist engineer Fronołow. From his surname was created many names for passages as well as some summer resort village on the other side of the river. Creation of the bright was close connected with railway line from Siedlce to Hajnówka, which exist since 1903-1906. This line originally led to Połock which is placed on today territory of Belarus. This is one of the most scenic roads, which can be taken by train on the east of Poland.