Former Jewish Synagogue in Siemiatycze



  • Adres: ul. Zaszkolna 1, 17-300 Siemiatycze, Siemiatycze
Built in 1797 is the Classicistic style as Duchess Anna Jabłońska’s compensation for the Jewish community that lost their cemetery due to rebuilding of the city. In 1824 it was devastated by fire, in 1944 its equipment was damaged. Currently, one of the buildings of Siemiatycze Cultural Center, including the “SOK” Gallery.