Saints Peter and Paul Church Complex in Śledzianów



  • Adres: Śledzianów 5, 17-312 Drohiczyn, Śledzianów
  • Telefon: +48856551119
Its construction began in 1924 in accordance with the design by Zygmunt Wóycicki. The church was consecrated on 29 June 1928 by priest Zygmunt Łoziński, Pinsk bishop. During the II World War the church was seriously damaged. Next to the church there is a historic presbytery built in the years 1917-1919 by Jan Stolarczyk from Chechłowo from the debris of the old church, thanks to the efforts of priest Konstanty L. Cegielski. There is a historic bell tower by the church.

Powiązane trasy

78.0 km
Merchant's Trail
Merchant's Trail