Planer

Graveyard Orthodox Church of The Image of Savior Painted Not by a Human Hand in Rogawka

Rogawka , Rogawka 67A, 17-300 Siemiatycze
tel.: +48856561575
The Orthodox Church was built in 1858 by a village resident, Szymon Szuma, in place of St. Demetrius Orthodox Church existing since 1647. A wooden, timbered building with a corner-notched structure, constructed on an octagon plan. Next to the church there is a separate bell tower, built at the same time and of the same structure, with three bells cast in Moscow.