MERCHANTS’ TRAIL – western part (yellow signs, length 40 km)
A panoramic view of the Bug river can be seen from the starting point of the trail. On the road, we will see many shelters of diversified construction. We move towards the Arbasy Duże village (1,5km), where we can see a brick/stone chapel from the 18th century and vintage houses. Then we move to ŚLEDZIANÓW (4km), where Ss.. Peter and Paul church complex, few farmhouses and wooden buildings from the 19th and 20th centuries can be seen, and reach WIERZCHUCA NAGÓRNA (7km), where few interesting wooden buildings are located.
After leaving the village, the trail goes North-East and walking by the road, we reach Putkowice Nadolne, where we turn North-West and following the way going through the forest we reach Chutkowice and then Chorołowice. Passing by the villages, we move South-Westward and reach the road near the bridge on the Bug river in Tonkiele. Passing by the PKS bus stop we go along the road, and then following the lane we reach Minczewo. Moving along towards Runice we can see numerous shelters on the surrounding field. We move South-Eastwards through the new oak forest and reach Runice. Then we go all the way to Drohiczyn (25km), next, passing by the Bujaki village, we reach Krupice. Craters left after the German V2 rockets, cemetery from the 3rd – 4th centuries, Medieval borough, chapel from the 19th century can be found in the village. Leaving this place, the trail goes all along to Siemiatycze.
MERCHANTS’ TRAIL – eastern part (yellow signs, length 40km)
SIEMIATYCZE emerged in the 15th century as the centre of the royal goods. In 1542 Siemiatycze was granted civic rights. The town has a rich historical past. All in all, there is a wide range of interesting monuments in Siemiatycze (see page), reservoir on the Mahomet and Kamionka rivers with guarded beach and water equipment rental. Then through Słowiczyn (2,5km) to Baciki Bliższe (5km), where we can find the remains of the demesne from the beginning of the 20th century. Through Sycze we reach Holy Mountain Garbarka (see page.), from where, through the Końskie Mountains (13,5km) we then go along until we reach Radziwiłłówka (17km), a village established in 1576. In the close surroundings of the village the following can be found: small miraculous spring Sidzionka, located westward from the trail near the road toward Moszczona Królewska. Through Grabowiec and Mielnik we reach Wajków.
GRABOWIEC (20km), MIELNIK (22km), WAJKÓW – formerly the suburban areas of Mielnik, currently a holiday settlement . The trail follows the path on the foot of the hill all the way to Sutno. During the walk, you can marvel at the panoramic view of the Bug river, it is also worthy to stop for a while and observe numerous bird species living here. We reach Sutno (32km) through the scarp above the Bug river’s oxbow. On this scarp the 16-century manor, damaged in 1939, was located. Nowadays, only the remains of the access alley and the park are left. From Sutno the trail goes to Niemirów village, approached by us near the church.
NIEMIRÓW (39km) with the spatial arrangement from the 17th century, saint Stanislaus Bishop parish church complex.