Mielnik , ul. Brzeska, 17-307 Mielnik
tel.: +48856577100, +48856577105
The church ruins, situated on the formerly called “low castle”, are at the foot of the town. The church was probably funded by the Great Duke Witold in 1420. Demolished and rebuilt on numerous occasions, eventually burnt in 1915. The building is oriented, late Gothic, built of bricks with the use of fieldstones. There are many legends about the church the hill. North of the ruins there is a presbytery building constructed probably in the 2nd half of the 18th century.