Mielnik , ul. Brzeska, 17-307 Mielnik
A Castle Hill with a town from the 11th-12th century and a well visible moat rises 80 m above the Bug River. On the slopes slanting sharp towards the Bug Valley, fragments of fieldstone walls are preserved. It is a token of the Mielnik Castle previously standing there. The early medieval town was most probably replaced in the 15th century by wooden upper castle buildings and a wooden lower castle with a masonry tower - burnt in 1656 by Swedes, never rebuilt. On the top of the hill there are remnants of a masonry chapel, built in 1865 to commemorate the rescue of tsar Alexander II, dismantled in 1927. Today it is a wonderful view point.