Mielnik , ul. Cerkiewna, 17-307 Mielnik
It was built in 1777. There is a certain legend connected to its construction. According to that legend in 1777 an icon of the Our Caring Lady was floating on the river. It was caught from the water and deemed as a sign from God. A few months later, a small temple was built to commemorate that event. At the moment the icon is in a masonry church, moved there due to the danger of fire and no protection against theft.