Planer

Former Talmudic House of the Siematycze Jewish Community in Siemiatycze

Siemiatycze , ul. Pałacowa 10, 17-300 Siemiatycze
A neo-Baroque building with elements of modernism. Built in 1893, it served the functions of a house of prayer until 1941. Erected near the synagogue, it was closely connected to the culture and customs of the Siemiatycze Jewish Commune. The structure of the building with partially preserved exterior decoration is an example of Jewish sacral construction. Currently a vocational school is located here.