Places

expand collapse Search criteria

Castle Church Ruins in Mielnik

The church ruins, situated on the formerly called “low castle”, are at the foot of the town. The church was probably funded by the Great Duke Witold in 1420. Demolished and rebuilt on numerous...

Planer

Castle Hill in Mielnik

A Castle Hill with a town from the 11th-12th century and a well visible moat rises 80 m above the Bug River. On the slopes slanting sharp towards the Bug Valley, fragments of fieldstone walls are...

Planer

Chapel in Granne

The 17th-century chapel is located in front of the church.

Planer

Chapel in Miodusy-Inochy

Chapel in the village of Miodusy-Inochy

Planer

Chapel in Twarogi Lackie

Chapel in the village of Twarogi Lackie

Planer

Chapel in Twarogi Lackie

Chapel in the village of Twarogi Lackie

Planer

Chapel in Twarogi-Trąbnica

Chapel in the village of Twarogi – Trąbnica

Planer

Church of Our Lady of Sorrows in Osmola

A masonry church, built in the years 1923-1929 on a Latin cross plan, in accordance with a design by a Warsaw architect Zygmunt Wóycicki. Consecrated in 1931. During the war the church tower and roof...

Planer

Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Grodzisk

Initially an Uniate Orthodox church built in the 2nd half of the 17th century. In 1923 handed over to Catholics and changed into a Catholic church. Walls of stromal construction, timbered with...

Planer