Places

expand collapse Search criteria

Graveyard Chapel of Our Caring Lady in Mielnik

It was built in 1777. There is a certain legend connected to its construction. According to that legend in 1777 an icon of the Our Caring Lady was floating on the river. It was caught from the water...

Planer

Graveyard Chapel of St. Nicholas the Miracle-Worker in Milejczyce

A wooden, oriented graveyard chapel in Milejczyce from around 1890. Old stone gravestones are worth seeing at the cemetery.

Planer

Graveyard of German and Russian war soldiers from I World War

Graveyard is placed next to intersection of national roads 19 and 62 near hotel ''U Kmicica”. Here in 1915 died 53 German and 63 Russian soldiers. This object was created as plan of rectangle,...

Planer

Graveyard Orthodox Church of St. Peter and Paul Apostles in Sobiatyno

A graveyard Orthodox church, made of wood, oriented, from 1672. At the cemetery visitors can see a wooden church with the date from the period of the January Uprising and very old tombstones....

Planer

Graveyard Orthodox Church of The Image of Savior Painted Not by a Human Hand in Rogawka

The Orthodox Church was built in 1858 by a village resident, Szymon Szuma, in place of St. Demetrius Orthodox Church existing since 1647. A wooden, timbered building with a corner-notched structure,...

Planer

Historic Catholic Cemetery in Ostrożany

A Catholic church with historic tombstones and gate.

Planer

Historic cross in Siemiatycze

The cross was moved from a hill between Słowiczyńska Street and Górna Street. It commemorates the residents of Siemiatycze who died in the field hospital. This unusual monument was a silent witness...

Planer

Holy Trinity Church in Dziadkowice

A church constructed in the Renaissance style. Built of stone in 1802, consecrated in 1850. Demolished during the 1st World War. It was rebuilt in the years 1919-1921 and officially consecrated in...

Planer

House in Tokary

It was built at the beginning of the 20th century. The property of the Jankowski family of the Jastrzębiec Coat of Arms from 1667. During the war it serves as a hiding place for the equipment of the...

Planer

Jesuit Monastery Complex in Drohiczyn

The complex consists of: a cathedral, a monastery and a college. 1.The Holy Trinity Cathedral from the years 1696-1709 in the Baroque style. The original church was funded by the King Władysław...

Planer