Places

expand collapse Search criteria

Municipality Office Grodzisk

The building of the Municipality Office in Grodzisk. The building was constructed in the 1930s, made of brick on lime mortar, plastered.

Planer

Orthodox Church of Nativity of Holy Virgin Mary in Rogacze

An Orthodox parish church. It belongs to the Deanery of Kleszczele of the Warsaw-Bielsk Diocese of the Polish Autocephalous Church. The Orthodox Church in Rogacze surely existed at the beginning of...

Planer

Orthodox Church of St. Peter and Paul the Apostles in Siemiatycze

A Classicist church from the 19th century, fitted to a pedestal with stone foundations. Interior decoration includes such elements as an icon of St, Nicholas the Wonderworker and walls covered with...

Planer

Railway station complex in Nurzec-Stacja

A railway station constructed in 1906 by the Bołogoje-Połock-Siedlce railway like, constructed in 1903-06. A water tower from around 1906 constitutes an element of the railway station complex.

Planer

Roadside Chapel in Arbasy

A chapel with the statue of Resurrected Christ, with masonry and column structure from the end of the 17th century. It has a distinctive architectural type, uncommon in Podlasie, with Baroque-style...

Planer

Roman Catholic Cemetery and Orthodox Cemetery in Siemiatycze

The cemetery in Siemiatycze was established in 1806 as a multi-faith cemetery. Catholics, Evangelicals and Uniates were buried here. During the January Uprising in the town and also directly on the...

Planer

Saint Roch’s Church in Miłkowice Maćki

A corner stone used to construct the church was consecrated in 1811 by Father Teofil Caroli, Rector of the Piarist College and a Drohiczyn parish priest. Its funder was the landlord of Minczewo - Jan...

Planer

Saint Stanislaus Church in Milejczyce

In 1529 King Sigismund I funded a wooden Church of St. Sigismund, St. Bishop and Martyr Stanislaus and St. Nicholas. In 1556 the church was dismantled and in its place a new one was constructed,...

Planer

Saint Stanislaus the Bishop and Martyr in Niemirów

A Baroque and classicistic church, built in 1780-1790, funded by the Czartoryski Family Foundation. Decorated with beautiful carved stuccowork depicting Four Evangelists and the Baptism of Jesus in...

Planer

Saints Comas and Damian Orthodox Church Icons of Our Lady, Joy of All the Afflicted in Koterka

The church is situated in a sacred place called Koterka. The history of the church is a fascinating testimony to Apparition of the Mother of God, as well as the deep faith of the local population....

Planer