Places

expand collapse Search criteria

Saints Comas and Damian Orthodox Church in Narojki

built of stone. Constructed in the years 1865 - 1866 near an old wooden bell tower. Brick bell tower and fence from the 1960s. A porch from 1975. Baroque interior, 19th and 20th century.

Planer

Saints Cosma and Damian’s Orthodox Church in Telatycze

An oriented, wooden Orthodox church, of stromal construction, timbered, built in the years 1902-04. Inside the church - an eclectic iconostasis from the beginning of the 20th century with Baroque...

Planer

Saints Peter and Paul Church Complex in Śledzianów

Its construction began in 1924 in accordance with the design by Zygmunt Wóycicki. The church was consecrated on 29 June 1928 by priest Zygmunt Łoziński, Pinsk bishop. During the II World War the...

Planer

St. Anna Graveyard Chapel in Siemiatycze

The oldest wooden monument in Siemiatycze. Built in the years 1826-1827. A wooden chapel of carcass construction, with a single aisle, built on a rectangle plan, with a two-story square tower.

Planer

St. Anne’s Graveyard Chapel in Dziadkowice

Built in 1826 funded by Feliks Uszyński, village landlord and a judge of the Drohiczyn Poviat. Demolished in 1867 and put together as an Orthodox church in Żurobice. It returned to its current place...

Planer

St. Barbara Orthodox Church in Milejczyce

A wooden oriented parish St. Barbara Orthodox Church in Milejczyce from 1900. Inside - historic iconostases and icons.

Planer

St. Demetrius’s Orthodox Church in Żerczyce

A tripartite Orthodox church, built in the years 1867-1872. Severely damaged during the II World War. It was reconstructed and consecrated in 1951.

Planer

St. John Chapel in Twarogi Lackie

By the road leading from Perlejewo to a village of Twarogi Lackie there is a St. John

Planer

St. John of Nepomuk Chapel in Mierzynówka

St. John of Nepomuk Chapel from the late 18th century is an interesting and one of the oldest examples of roadside sacral buildings. The chapel is made of bricks, plastered, built on a rectangular...

Planer

St. Michael’s Orthodox Church in Żurobice

Built at the beginning of the 20th century. In 1953 the belfry was transformed into a tower and connected to the main building. Inside the church - Baroque icons from the 17th and 18th century,...

Planer