Places

expand collapse Search criteria

St. Anna Graveyard Chapel in Siemiatycze

The oldest wooden monument in Siemiatycze. Built in the years 1826-1827. A wooden chapel of carcass construction, with a single aisle, built on a rectangle plan, with a two-story square tower.

Planer

St. Anna Orthodox Church in Boratyniec Ruski

A decision to build the church was made in 1993 by the residents of Boratyniec Ruski and Siematycz Stacja who presented the yard for construction of the church. The building, made of white bricks,...

Planer

St. Anne’s Graveyard Chapel in Dziadkowice

Built in 1826 funded by Feliks Uszyński, village landlord and a judge of the Drohiczyn Poviat. Demolished in 1867 and put together as an Orthodox church in Żurobice. It returned to its current place...

Planer

St. Barbara Orthodox Church in Milejczyce

A wooden oriented parish St. Barbara Orthodox Church in Milejczyce from 1900. Inside - historic iconostases and icons.

Planer

St. Demetrius’s Orthodox Church in Żerczyce

A tripartite Orthodox church, built in the years 1867-1872. Severely damaged during the II World War. It was reconstructed and consecrated in 1951.

Planer

St. John Chapel in Twarogi Lackie

By the road leading from Perlejewo to a village of Twarogi Lackie there is a St. John

Planer

St. John of Nepomuk Chapel in Mierzynówka

St. John of Nepomuk Chapel from the late 18th century is an interesting and one of the oldest examples of roadside sacral buildings. The chapel is made of bricks, plastered, built on a rectangular...

Planer

St. John the Baptist’s Church in Granne

Construction of the present-day church was initiated in 1984 by Father Tomasz Miłkowski (the then parish priest) in accordance with the design of Engineer of Architecture Stanisław Bukowski from...

Planer

St. Michael’s Orthodox Church in Żurobice

Built at the beginning of the 20th century. In 1953 the belfry was transformed into a tower and connected to the main building. Inside the church - Baroque icons from the 17th and 18th century,...

Planer

St. Nicholas Orthodox Church in Grodzisk

The church was constructed in 1864 and then rebuilt. It is a masonry church with two domes. A two-storey aisle part was built on a square plan. There is a vestibule adjacent to the front with a tower...

Planer