Places

expand collapse Search criteria

Chapel of the Holy Virgin Mary the Queen of Poland in Wałki

In 1982 Father Eugeniusz Moczulski began to regularly celebrate a mass in the private house of the Izdebski Family (former manor house of the Malewski Family). In the years 1985-1988 a masonry chapel...

Planer

Chapel of Virgin Mary of Chęstochowa in Bujaki

In 1948 the building of old-brick dryer of flax was adapted by local residents for sacred space. In 1977 priest Władysław Jędruszuk (Apostolic Administrator of the Diocese of Pińsk) issued decree...

Planer

Church of Black Madonna of Częstochowa in Nurzec-Stacja

The masonry church was built in the years 1982-1986, thanks to the efforts of the then parish priest - Father Zenon Pietrzuczak. In 1983 a consecration and cornerstone laying ceremony by Bishop...

Planer

Church of Our Lady of Sorrows in Osmola

A masonry church, built in the years 1923-1929 on a Latin cross plan, in accordance with a design by a Warsaw architect Zygmunt Wóycicki. Consecrated in 1931. During the war the church tower and roof...

Planer

Church of Our Lady of the Rosary in Kłopoty Stanisławy

Between 1921-1923 a wooden chapel was constructed from boards, covered by shingles. The current masonry Church of Our Lady of the Rosary was built in the years 1938-1939 funded by offerings from...

Planer

Church of St. Peter and Paul the Apostles in Siemiatycze-Stacja

In the 1950s, after the II WW, a wooden Chapel of St. Peter and Paul the Apostles was built in Siematycze, which in 1956 was consecrated. In 1982 Father Roman Trusiak (Rector of the Church) began his...

Planer

Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Grodzisk

Initially an Uniate Orthodox church built in the 2nd half of the 17th century. In 1923 handed over to Catholics and changed into a Catholic church. Walls of stromal construction, timbered with...

Planer

Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Grodzisk

In 1987-1990 build new brick church (next to old church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary), thanks to priest Henryk Nowak (then-pastor). Dedication of the cornerstone in 1989 made...

Planer

Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Ostrożany

The church was built between 1756 and 1758, consecrated on 7 September 1783. In the main altar there is a Miraculous Painting of Our Lady of Ostrożany (from around 1600), crowned with papal coronets...

Planer

Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Siemiatycze

Constructed in the years 1626-1637, extended in the years 1713-1737. Built in the late Renaissance-Baroque style, the facade is in the late Baroque style. Inside the church there are organs from the...

Planer