Places

expand collapse Search criteria

Church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Mielnik

Situated on a natural hill, built in 1823. The church is oriented in the Byzantine style, built of field stone and bricks, constructed on a square plan, and plastered. The interior is divided into...

Planer

Orthodox Monastery Complex in Grabarka

Grabarka became famous for the miracle which happened during cholera epidemic in 1710, as a result of which a chapel was built. The first (documented) Orthodox church was built here in the years...

Planer

A Baroque Benedictine Church of All Saints in Drohiczyn

An interesting body of one-aisle church with a beautiful facade of unique, plastic line. In the main altar there is a Baroque crucifix from the 18th century, above a fragment/copy/ of the painting...

Planer

A classicistic Nicholas the Wonderworker Orthodox Church in Drohiczyn

The church represents the classicistic style. It was built in 1792, founded by Konstancja Kuczyńska and Jakub Cieciereski as the Uniate Church of St. Nicholas for the Basilian Church. After a Uniate...

Planer

Chapel in Skiwy Małe

Wooden chapel was organized in 1980 by priest Krzysztof Maksimiuk – parson back then.

Planer

Chapel of Black Madonna of Częstochowa in Wyromiejki

Initially, there was a small masonry Black Madonna of Częstochowa chapel at the edge of the village built right before the II World War. At the request of Prelate Józef Horodeński in 1981 the...

Planer

Chapel of the Holy Virgin Mary the Queen of Poland in Wałki

In 1982 Father Eugeniusz Moczulski began to regularly celebrate a mass in the private house of the Izdebski Family (former manor house of the Malewski Family). In the years 1985-1988 a masonry chapel...

Planer

Chapel of Virgin Mary of Chęstochowa in Bujaki

In 1948 the building of old-brick dryer of flax was adapted by local residents for sacred space. In 1977 priest Władysław Jędruszuk (Apostolic Administrator of the Diocese of Pińsk) issued decree...

Planer

Church of Black Madonna of Częstochowa in Nurzec-Stacja

The masonry church was built in the years 1982-1986, thanks to the efforts of the then parish priest - Father Zenon Pietrzuczak. In 1983 a consecration and cornerstone laying ceremony by Bishop...

Planer

Church of Our Lady of Sorrows in Osmola

A masonry church, built in the years 1923-1929 on a Latin cross plan, in accordance with a design by a Warsaw architect Zygmunt Wóycicki. Consecrated in 1931. During the war the church tower and roof...

Planer